Ocean Pacific Sunset Park/Street Yellow/ White Complete Skateboard 7.75Regular price $75.00
The Ocean Pacific Sunset skateboard is a setup with a great price-performance ratio, and it is suitable for taking on adventures in all areas of skateboarding. It will definitely bring you to the flip side of life with its massive pop. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to do a multitude of tricks in both urban environments and skateparks. Basically, double kick-tails are a must for all riders that perform tricks on both ends of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52 mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Soft wheels in 95A for a comfortable ride especially suited for cruising and filming
- 88A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.5", 7.75", 8" and 8.25"
- Choose the 8.25" wide deck if you want stability or plenty of surface to catch the board when doing aerial tricks
- Choose the 7.5" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75 and 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding